Monday, June 20, 2011

GOAL #1 ....... CHECK

Thanks to the amazing generosity from some of the most surprising friends and family, I have met my 1st GOAL that I needed obtained by July 1st!!! I am starting to really start to see myself in Cambodia with the girls and leadership of RAPHA HOUSE. Here are the things that God has made happen so far:

1. $ to cover passport renewal
2. Vaccinations and malaria script
3. widespread awareness of RAPHA HOUSE and the girls in Cambodia
4. HALF of the $ needed for my mission ($1500)
5. DONATIONS given for an upcoming YARD SALE ~ This will kick off meeting goal #2!

Thank you to all of you who have given to this mission so sacrificially. You are a FREEDOM FIGHTER, and I will be better at giving in the future because of your example!!! YAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment