Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lessons being learned

I have raised $2000 so far. I have learned more than I ever realized I would.

1) Sometimes your own sisters in Christ aren't the most understanding and supportive as you thought they might be.

2) Some people are way more generous than you ever would have imagined!

3) The biggest lesson so far............ I want to be more giving and generous in the future, because of what so many of you have taught me!!!!

4) Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
I LOVE seeing his providence in action in such a measurable and concrete way! Our God is an awesome God!

SIDE NOTE: I am so excited to be celebrating 15 years of marriage this week! I am really in love with a wonderful man. That is something worth celebrating in my book! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment