Monday, August 22, 2011

HAPPENINGS!

I am sorry it has been so long for an update. I haven't raised anything more in the last several weeks, so things are slow in the fundraising area. But, I feel comfortable where I am because of so many of you who gave early on. THANK YOU! I am still amazed by how much my faith has grown through this little part of my journey so far.

The big things happening now are:

1. SILENT AUCTION is THIS SUNDAY at Bella Vista Christian Church from 3 - 6. We are having a BLOCK PARTY and the auction is the outreach aspect of the party. I am hopeful that it will be a huge success!

2. THINGS to take. I have had a LOT of you ask what, if anything, can I take over for the girls and Kids Club kids. We did get a needs list this week! YAY!!

* STICKERS (fun ones for Kids Club)
* Small treasure box items for the RAPHA girls such as: nail polish,
candy (that won't melt in transport), hair ties, pens.

If you would like to donate any of these small items for me to take over, just let me know. THANKS!

3. PRAY FOR OUR TEAM and PRAY FOR THE RAPHA HOUSES and girls!!!

HUGS and LOVES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment