Friday, June 18, 2010

encouraging words

I remember Beth Moore saying in her study on Esther: We were born for such a time as this. This is actually what is said of Queen Esther in the book of Esther. She was born for such a time as that. I SO LOVE THAT. When we start hitting hard times in our lives or when things change suddenly on us, we should keep in mind that we were born FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!!!! God has a plan for us no matter how small and insignificant we feel! Every spill we clean, every back we rub, every throw-up mess we deal with in the middle of the night, are all done for a greater good and for HIS glory. For we were born for such a time as this!!!! I hope that is a little encouragement for all of you today.

"Who knows but that you were born for such a time as this?" and so she answers: "...I will go to the king even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish" (Esther 4:14).


No comments:

Post a Comment