Monday, July 11, 2011

Garage Sale

Wellllllllllllllll........... despite the candle-melting temps, we made $450 at the garage sale. I am pleased with that. That is enough funds to complete the funds needed to cover the $2600 for the plane tickets and lodging while I am there!

I am in awe of how God has worked through so many people to make this goal a reality. My faith is definitely growing in leaps and bounds!!!

My next steps are to
* finish this 31 FUNDRAISER (if you need a bag, message me! They are WAY CUTE!).
* go to thrift stores in search of clothes to wear while I am there. I will leave my clothing there for anyone who might need it!!!
* Help the others on my team to raise their funds. SILENT AUCTION ON AUGUST 28th!
* Solicit lots of PRAYER

Thanks so much everyone for following this journey. I will fly away to Cambodia in 92 DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment