Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Please PRAY

I would love some prayers today. 1. One of our team members Jessica JUST found out last Friday that her passport expires too soon after returning to be accepted into Cambodia. She is headed to Hot Springs, AR right now in hopes to get an expedited passport. She fears that she does not have enough PROOF OF TRAVEL to get it. PRAY! I will keep you posted. 2. Today we find out if we will owe an extra $280 for our domestic flight! There was some mis-communication early on between us and RAPHA HOUSE who handles our trip arrangements. If this is indeed the case, I may have to figure out a way to QUICKLY raise the extra money. God is faithful to the end and always needs to remind me to lean on Him, b/c I forget and forget often. I really hope you all will pray for these things, for our upcoming trip, and most importantly for these children who are still in slavery and the rescued ones as well. LOVE to you all! And THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment