Thursday, September 8, 2011

Somebody PRAYED

Thanks for all of the prayers that y'all said! Jessica successfully updated her passport, and she is a go for travel! YAY! One of our team members, Pam, went to the RAPHA HOUSE office in Joplin on Tuesday to figure out where we all were with our fundraising and payments. She said she would call us from there to tell us what $ we need to send in ASAP to finish our payments due tot he mis-communication about the domestic flight. So, when I saw her number pop up as she called in to me, my heart sank. I was sure that meant I did indeed have to come up with the extra money. But, she called with good news!!! Over and over I am shown that I am really supposed to be in Cambodia in October as well as the rest of our team. I know your prayers are making all the difference in how things are playing out. Please keep lifting this whole thing up. Our prayers put His plans into action. He needs that relationship with us, and that is yet another thing I am learning more about through this amazing JOURNEY OF FAITH. LOVE to ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment