Thursday, July 22, 2010

Politics ~ UGH!!!!!!!!!

I have spent a big part of my day trying to work things out for Gabbie's 4th grade year. She has struggled academically since kindergarten. She has some learning disabilities. I will share more about that in another post. No child is perfect and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise!!!

Dealing with the public schools on my child's behalf has been very difficult to say the least. I have been pushed to the side in a very sneaky way for 4 years!!! I think that I handle things very diplomatically, but I am starting to see why some parents go to the overly assertive approach. Then there are those kids that don't have an advocate at all. What about them? If I spin in place being assertive, what happens to those kids who have no one. It is frustrating.

I rarely ask for anything in hopes that when I really needs something for my kids, they will see that I am not a controlling whiner and complainer. I don't know what to do next.

PRAY ~ done
Cry ~ done that
home school ~ tried that
private school ~ problems could be the same!

UGH!!!!!! Just let us make it through Lord! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment