Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm READY!

I am finishing my packing and today is my youngest girl's birthday. Haylie Elizabeth is 7, so of course we had to celebrate with a sleepover last night. There were 6 delightful young princesses here. Watching them made me wonder about the parallels of our children and the children I will be seeing over the next 2 weeks in Cambodia. Maybe Haylie will one day go somewhere to minister to girls too.

Some of the Rapha House team went over to Cambodia last week, and we will be joining them on Wednesday. I think it is so cool. because they are blogging and facebooking pictures and experiences from the places and with the people that we are headed to! I have a visual picture of where we are going and now it is time to smell, touch, and breath it all in.

Tomorrow we will go to church. It will be a busy morning with my usual work schedule, plus Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes campaign begins, and we have special prayer time in service. I will have lunch with my family, and we leave from BVCC at 3:30 for Tulsa. We will fly out of Tulsa early Monday morning. I know many will be praying and many have been already. Thanks so much. I hope to post on this blog and on facebook along the way. We should have WIFI capabilities in our hotel rooms.

Ok, back to packing...............

No comments:

Post a Comment