Thursday, October 6, 2011

SO THANKFUL!!

As I finalize things at work, I keep thinking over and over again how God has taught me so much through so many friends, family, and neighbors. The financial giving from so many has taught me how important it is to support others that are obeying God's call. I think it is important to validate one another's obedience as a means of encouragement. I feel encouraged and want to encourage others more than ever before.

Also, if it weren't for key people staying here and covering my work at home and at church, I would not be doing this. So, THEY are very much a real part of this mission trip just like those who gave financially. I am so thankful for my parents, my husband, and my children's teachers for being the safety net for my little munchkins while I am away.

I can not say THANK YOU enough to SUSAN ROBERTS for her willingness to facilitate Wednesday Night programming here at BVCC and to supervise the elementary area on Sunday mornings. Not only do I know things will be taken care of, but I know they will be taken care of at a top notch level.

This is not only my JOURNEY of FAITH now but a JOURNEY of GRATITUDE! I can't wait to see what I learn next!!! Thanks be to my creator. And to all of you supporting in holding down the forts, financially, or in prayer, I am praying for you and thanking God for your hearts.

I will leave Arkansas in 63 hours and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment